Thursday, September 16, 2010

Changes

In a previous post I mentioned one small thing making me reconsider everything and promised an update.  Obviously we know what the small change is (us expecting).  The person I was waiting to put into the equation was my doctor.  I was waiting for her to confirm the pregnancy before I took action on my decision.  With the positive result of our visit with her, I immediately knew I would withdraw from college.  That's right, I quit college.  It may sound bad to some of you right now, but trust me it is a really good thing.  I don't want to put any undue stress on my body and the baby.
 
 Tomorrow we will be 7 weeks.  There haven't been any huge changes that anyone else can notice, but Scott and I have both observed small changes as my body makes room for our little one.  The picture below is just the beginning.

6 weeks, 6 days
We got the sweetest note from Scott's boss's daughter.

3 comments:

  1. girl, i wish i looked like that now w/o being pregnant! you're gonna be so cute pregnant. take lots of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic!! super cute.. just wait you can have a basketball pic under your shirt also.. in months to come... seriously.. I didn't realize how much Baby C looks like a ball until my pic yesterday... can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I was sucking in a little because I wanted it to actually be true changes and just not bloating. Ha!

    ReplyDelete