Thursday, October 21, 2010

A very nice surprise


When I checked my mail yesterday I had a very nice surprise waiting for me, an Angel Sounds fetal heart detector.  I am very excited and can't wait to be far enough along to use it!  The best part is I can record the sounds to share with family and friends.  How cool is that?  I had been back and forth about whether I should get one of these or not.  When we first found out we were pregnant I said with certainty that I would but then I wondered if it was really something I needed to get with everything else we had going on.  I'm so glad the decision doesn't have to be made any more.  After I got it in the mail I realized that I probably would have grabbed one off the shelf if I happened to be near one (which I know I will be soon).  I can't wait to share Baby Dean's heartbeat with the world!


Almost 12 weeks along!



1 comment:

  1. love the baby bump! just keep trying that monitor. it'll pick it up soon!

    ReplyDelete