Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Adding to the Family

We are very excited to announce we will be adding a new member to the family in February 2013!  We've known now for 4 1/2 weeks but just recently (3 days ago) shared the news with family and friends.  I really can't believe we were able to keep this secret for 4 weeks.  There were several times I wanted to say something so badly but kept myself from telling. 

For anyone who would like to receive regular updates and thoughts on this pregnancy you can follow our blog Our Journey - Baby #2.  While I will occasionally post updates to Facebook, I won't be doing it as much as I did with Micah.  I just know too many people who have hoped and prayed to be able to experience what we have and will experience again.  I want to be sensitive to them.  They shouldn't have to see something pregnancy related every time they open FB.  I am not sure I was very sensitive to those friends' feelings when I was pregnant with Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment