Thursday, February 19, 2009

Addict Confession

I was never tempted to try it but people kept insisting that I needed to join in. Then others refused to use what I used so I changed to the kind they were using. Now it is official...I'm a social networking junkie!

I love MySpace and Facebook. They have allowed me to get back in touch with so many of my friends and to stay more current on the friends/family I never lost touch with. Unless I am extremely busy I check both of them every day. I love seeing how everyone is doing, looking at their pictures, seeing who they talk to, etc., etc. It doesn't run my life, but it really is an addiction.

Katrina, one of my best friends, and I were discussing older pictures earlier today. She scanned some of her old pictures in and posted them. Wow, they bring back old times. I can't wait to find time to rummage through my old photos. It will be so fun to go down memory lane and share those times with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I use to not be this bad of an addict.. Io nly checked my blod during my internship b/c it's all I could pull up at school. Now that I'm home I check it all the time. During the day I get up and do things but I always find myself back on the computer to see who has posted work. There are even blogs I check EVERYDAY of people I don't even know. Like McMama.. I so love her and I am such of a huge fan of her life!

    Also, I have been wanting to post old pics when Monica posted hers but never got around to it, so today I just did it! You gave me inspiration! I can't wait to see your old pics.. also, you need to post some wedding pics! I haven't seen them...

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete