Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Beginning

I have decided to start blogging. I'm not sure anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say, but I figure there may be one or two people who will find our ramblings interesting. Scott may or may not (probably not) post on here. If he doesn't I'll be sure to keep everyone current on what is going on in his life too.

This is the beginning of many entries to come. We've been through a lot in the 9 years we have been together from trying to start a family to going back to school after 15 years. I will tell some of those tales to fill in the gaps to our lives for those who are interested when I feel the urge. I hope everyone enjoys!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to read your blogs. I check it everyday and try to post something once a week.. We are very lucky to have you and Scott in our lives also!

    ReplyDelete