Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

I can't believe it is Good Friday already. Where has the time gone? And it definitely is a going to be a good Friday. It is beautiful outside. This is my kind of weather. I spent about an hour outdoors weeding my flowerbeds and didn't even break a sweat. Yeah, my whole smother the weeds with mulch thing isn't going to work. If it was something that I was wanting to grow that got covered with three inches of mulch it would already be dead. Something I'm trying to kill and it shoots right through. My new strategy is to brush back the mulch and weed the section that shoots out through the mulch. We'll see how that goes.

Tomorrow night I am going to hang out with some of my best friends and their families. We are going to go through old pictures and reminisce about younger days. :-) Mostly, we are going to laugh at how ridiculous we looked. What were we thinking back then?!? So now I'm going through my cookbooks to figure out what in the world I want to cook. Everything looks soooooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment