Saturday, January 16, 2010

P90X Here We Come!!!

This is us December 24, 2009. Give us 90 days and you won't be able to recognize us. lol Okay, so maybe you will, but we will be healthier, fitter people. Scott and I will begin the P90X program tomorrow. He wants to slim down and build muscle. I want to eat a more balanced diet and build muscle. Starting weights are 188 (he's already lost some) and 121 (unfortunately, I've lost some from not eating right). This is going to be a hard program to stick to with both of our hectic schedules, but we WILL do it!

In addition to P90X I will be running more. Scott, such a wonderful husband, got me a treadmill for Christmas. I can tell a huge difference in my motivation and dedication to getting healthier already. And even with mostly just running I can see the muscle definition returning to my legs. Yes! We also combined our Christmas money and bought a small home gym. I'm so proud that he has been using both pieces of equipment too. Can't wait to be a smoking hot couple on the beaches of the Caribbean!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! we're gonna look awesome in our trip pics! i am so excited to go into my 30th year the healthiest i've ever been! :o)

    ReplyDelete