Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day

I celebrated my first Mother's Day this year.  I woke up and Scott surprised me with a gift from him and Micah.  They gave me a Pandora bracelet with #1 Mom on it.  They also have Micah's birthstone (a diamond) ordered for it.  I wish I could get a clear picture to post but can't get my camera to focus right.  Scott also cooked breakfast while I fed Micah.  Scott has actually cooked breakfast for me several times since Micah has come home. 

Even though Micah was only a week old, we decided that it would be okay for us to take him to church since the crowd was small (lots of people were attending memorials).  What better time to have Micah make his debut at church than on Mother's Day?  Bro. Don had Scott introduce Micah to the church.  As part of children's church Bro. Don honored the moms in the church.  It was satisfying, but strange, to be recognized among the moms.  I got a beautiful red rose from the church.  I couldn't have asked for a better first Mother's Day or a more perfect little boy to be a mommy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment