Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Getting back in shape

I have decided it is time to get off of my backside and get back in shape/healthy.  I want to do that without taking away from Micah.  Any advice on how to do that?  It will be easy until I go back to work.  Then I will have limited time with my little man.  Working out in the mornings will be out because he is usually up for a meal at 5:30 and I have to get ready for work.  But working out at night would take time away from him for sure since it will be 5:30 when I get home.  Should I join the gym with Scott and make early morning or evenings work somehow? Join Sanderson and workout at lunch, fighting for time on a machine?  Or try to motivate myself at home early morning or late night?

1 comment:

  1. when you go back to work, you could walk or run on your lunch break (so you won't have to fight for a machine) and do ST at home a couple of nights a week. 2-3 nights wouldn't be bad, and you could stop your workout to take care of something and then get right back to it. so long as micah can see you and hear you, he'd probably be pretty content to just watch you. also, jonathon miller started up a coach to 5k running group on campus. they meet on wednesday mornings and one other morning each week before work and run together. that might be an option to consider. i know you'll figure something out that works for you.

    ReplyDelete