Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy 11th Anniversary to Us

Has it really been eleven years?  Wow...it seems like only yesterday we were frantically rushing to get married.  And I (Mary) really was frantically rushing to the church and stressing because the cake was in the back of the car.  It is really hard to rush while trying not to destroy the cake.  Oh, the stress!  I remember it like it was yesterday.  To this day I still blame Scott for me being late and not having everything in place for the cake, along with my dad having to finish his cake.  Ha!  Yes, I was insane and made all cakes for my wedding.

Anywho...I'm just glad our marriage hasn't been as hectic and stressful as that day.  All in all, it was worth every bit of the stress.  This anniversary is definitely the best yet.  What do we have planned?  Nothing of significance.  Then what makes it the best, you might ask.  It is the best because not only do I get to celebrate eleven wonderful years with the best husband in the world, I get to celebrate eleven wonderful years with the best husband AND sweetest little boy in the world!  Only in my wildest dreams did I ever think that would be a possibility.  I am blessed beyond measure.

Oh how our little family has changed!

September 23, 2000

July 31, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment