Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Friends and Families

I haven't thought much about who all around me is trying to conceive until today.  I know I have several friends who are trying and have been praying for them.  But I never really considered that so many people around me are trying to conceive.  Three of my closest friends are in that mix of people.  I think of and pray for them often.  I sincerely hope they conceive quickly and do not have to endure the hardships Scott and I (as well as some of our other friends) have had to endure.  Trying to conceive can be so stressful and can consume you if you allow it to.  Even knowing the length of time it took me to conceive Micah, I still have hopes that we will conceive quicker this time around.  Knowing that I can conceive makes me more optimistic.  Of course, if it does take a long time again it might be harder on me because of that knowledge.  The heartache of disappointment month after month after month is one I would not wish on anyone.  For those of you praying for a pregnancy soon, keep your heads up, enjoy the journey, and never give up hope for your little miracle.  I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment