Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Longing for Another

It's no secret that I have always wanted children (plural).  When we became pregnant with Micah it was literally the biggest shock of my life.  I was thrilled at our unexpected surprise!  Scott and I would have been glad to become pregnant right after having Micah, although I wanted to wait a couple of months to give my body time to get back in decent shape and to enjoy Micah for a while.  Well, Micah is now 9 months old and we are on the road to trying.  I miss being pregnant and really want to add a second child to the family.  I realize this may not be in God's plans for us, but I sure hope it is.  Maybe it won't take us ten years this time around.  I long for a second child as much as I longed for the first.  Hopefully a great second pregnancy is in our near future.  Keep it in your prayers for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment