Saturday, January 15, 2011

Micah's Nursery

Scott and I spent several days of the Christmas break working on preparing Micah's room.  My only wish for Christmas was to get as much of the room completed as possible.

Scott worked diligently on painting Micah's room.



 After buying Micah's crib with Christmas money, Scott played the good Dad and put it together after working 32 hours (not to mention the 7 stitches in his hand).
Real men read directions!

Making sure everything is in place.

Making sure all screws are tight.

The finished product.
And the matching dresser
The tree wall decal put the nursery on halt.  I had an idea of where I wanted everything but I wasn't sure how much room the tree was going to take.  If finally came in 3 days after the latest it was suppose to get here.  That morning I put tape to mark where I wanted everything on the walls.  There are still a few touches that are missing from the nursery...dresser, changing pad, etc., etc.  We have a quote above the crib expressing how we feel about Micah.  Now I'm just waiting on Scott to hang things on the wall and build me a valance.  Once that is done we will have all we can do to the nursery at this point done.





2 comments:

  1. its just beautiful!!! yall did a GREAT job~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We have plans to do a little more tomorrow. Things should finally get hung on the wall.

    ReplyDelete