Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Loving pregnancy

I absolutely love being pregnant! It was definitely worth the wait. It is truly amazing to be nurturing another living being within myself. I've been really blessed with this pregnancy. I had the opportunity to have a miracle worked in my life that can touch everyone. I never thought I would see the day when we would have a positive pregnancy test and BOOM it just happened one day. Guess it was like everyone said, we conceived on God's timing. While we were struggling with infertility it was devastating but, in a way, I am thankful that God made us wait. I value this pregnancy much more than I would have had it come easily. Not that I wouldn't have loved being pregnant either way, but it just means more when it is something that you thought you'd never be blessed with. I always wanted to have children at a younger age but it honestly isn't that bad being thirty and pregnant. I'm sure it helped that I was in decent shape to begin with. Yes I have had aches and pains but this precious baby inside of me, this miracle, is worth every bit of it. And the pains, minus the ones at 15 weeks that scared me, haven't been that bad. Honestly, had I known what those were they wouldn't have been as bad as they were. I'm learning with this pregnancy that everything isn't like it is described in the books, even round ligament pain. Yes, I truly love being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment