Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Project Nursery" - The Beginning

Project Nursery has begun! Tuesday and Wednesday Scott worked on getting Micah's nursery painted.  I am in love with the color!  It looks so good!

Wall color - Valspar's Fountain of Youth
 I got a few things in that I had ordered to be painted.  Now I just have to decide on the crib bedding so I can get the right color of green paint for those things.  I have to paint picture frames, letters for his name, shelves, and a piggy bank.  I also need to pic out some fabric to cover a cork board I ordered.  It is a little smaller than I thought it would be but I guess it will work.  I might end up buying a larger one and have two in there.

I am waiting on a tree mural that I ordered (see picture below).  I had thought about having a friend paint a mural for me but figured this would be less trouble for her and less paint fumes for Scott to be fussing at me about.  :-)  Win, win!  I plan to order a wall decal saying when I get the chance.  We had several we liked but have ultimately decided on one that says "Such a big miracle in such a little boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment