Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The belly is getting heavy!

I absolutely LOVE being pregnant.  But the belly is starting to get really heavy!  From the very beginning Micah has loved to hang out as low as he can go.  The bigger he gets, the more uncomfortable that gets.  I'm just hoping with him being low I'll have a quick delivery!  I don't think it'd be as bad if he would get into position, ready for delivery.  But that would be too easy so he constantly flips back and forth.  One day he might be head down, the next sideways, or even butt down.  You never know with my little man.  He is definitely one active little fella.  Supposedly at this stage in my pregnancy he should be sleeping more and I should be feeling him move less.  Not so with Micah.  Of course, I have never been in the majority, so why should Micah be any different?  I can't even blame his hyperness on sugar any more since all of the sweets have been cut out.  It is so funny to watch my stomach change shapes on a daily basis.  Some days I look absolutely huge, while others I don't.  It all depends on how he lays.  Okay, so maybe I always look big.  But some days I look bigger than usual.  It is hard to believe I have gained 14 inches in my waist (last I measured) and so funny to look at pictures from before when I've gotten use to Micah being with me.  Check out how flat my stomach use to be!

June 2010 - before conception
February 2011 - 29+ weeks in

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that he is being sweet and laying low!! I carried Jenna so very high that it made the delivery last forever. I pushed and pushed just to get ready to push some more. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. Praying for a better delivery for you than I had with Jenna. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At WP they said they will let me labor without pushing once we hit 10 cm and let gravity work in my favor for a while before we start to push. That way I don't use up all of my energy.

    ReplyDelete