Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blessings keep pouring down

With all of the blessings being handed down how can anyone not believe in God?

Timothy and Anna found out that they are expecting again.  Gracie is so excited that she is going to be a big sister.  Right now they aren't sure when the due date will be because they haven't been to the doctor yet.  I'm excited that Micah is going to have a little cousin.  Timothy and Anna will be happy with either. They just want a healthy baby.  Gracie wants a little sister if she has to choose, although she told me they might have two.  In that case she wants one of each.  There is really no reason to think they are going to have twins...just wishful thinking on her part.  I will be thrilled with a new niece or nephew, but secretly hope there is another little boy to throw in the mix.  Well, guess it isn't so secretly.  lol  It's amazing how excited I still get over nieces and nephews with 20 something of them.  Keep 'em coming y'all!!!

Today was match day for Jennifer.  She matched with UMC for general surgery so they won't be moving away.  I was hoping that they would get to stay, and I'm thrilled they are going to.  I'm not sure how busy she will be with her residency, but hopefully she will have some time to visit and help spoil Micah.  :-)

Other blessings are happening too. We sold our mobile home so we got to cancel our insurance on it.  Woohoo!  It was moved to the new owner's land today.  I know it will look strange when we visit Scott's family.  It was strange enough when they took our old mailbox down.  I still haven't gotten use to it not being there.  We paid off our car (already posted about that) and Micah should be here in around 7 weeks.  Things are going great!

No comments:

Post a Comment