Saturday, March 5, 2011

Google security

Apparently someone hijacked my Google account somehow.  When I got up this morning my email had been disabled due to suspicious activity.  I tried to follow the steps to reactivate my account with little luck.  The only option I had left was to complete an electronic form and submit it to Google support.  I was hoping and praying that my account could be enabled again because that account is used for my email and two blogs.  Let me tell you, that form asked all kinds of questions about my Google account that even I wasn't sure about the answers for some.  I just answered as closely as I could and prayed they had enough from me to reactivate the account.  I am so very thankful for their security measures!  My account has been restored, I changed my password, and we are back in business! 

1 comment: